Here you will find instructions on various topics.
How to befriend a ghost
- Waring. Be careful what you say. A ghost is always listening.
- Keep in mind not to talk about the past. A ghost may become violent if they remember their death.
- Definitely don't talk about death.
- State your name. But not your real one. Yet.
- Then, say the ghost's name. Tell the ghost you would like to talk to them.
- Most likely the ghost will not answer straight away. Leave the ghost a gift popular from around the time period they lived in.
- If you do not know the ghost's name for step 5, do not attempt this until you have.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 everyday, in the same place. You will know when to move onto the next steps.
- Now, you can figure out what kind of ghost this is. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
- If they are a type 4 ghost. Stop. If they are type 5. Leave the area immediately and never return. You are not safe.
- Otherwise, you can now reveal your real name. Not to be confused with your true name. Never reveal that to anything.
- Failure to do the last step will result in an angry ghost once they realise you continued to lie about your name. You do not want that.